We know that getting home from work, getting the kids dressed in their costumes and getting to the race site on time can be a chore. And that’s why we want to make sure you and your Creepy Milers have a blast at Trek or Treat! Here’s our quick guide to everything your kids can take advantage of on race night.
1) Get your picture taken by Anthony! Get your team or family together and step in front of our beautiful fall backdrop to get your photo taken. The photos will be available after the race for free download (no watermark!). Perfect to send to grandma and grandpa after the race.
2) Take your Scavenger Hunt card and loot bag (provided to all Creepy Mile kids with bib/kit pick up) and visit 3 stations (inside) to collect a stamp and an extra treat!
3) Have your face painted by one of our professional face painters! Located inside the main hall.
4) Get a balloon animal twisted by BeeBop the Clown! Find her inside the main hall.
5) Enjoy a magic show on the main stage! Magician Calvin will be displaying his tricks at 5:45 p.m., 6:15 p.m., 7:50 p.m. (main stage is located inside the hall).
6) Turn in the tag on your bib in exchange for a slice of pizza (free water, hot chocolate and coffee are available too!)
7) Put your second “Draw” bib tag into the bucket on the main stage for a chance to win a draw prize
8) Enjoy a Beaver Tail! New this year, the Beaver Tails food truck will be on site serving up some of their favourite Halloween treats! Not included in registration fee.
Kids, don’t forget:
The Creepy Mile starts at 7 p.m. out front of the building. Be sure to pin your race bib on the front of your costume. Remember to grab your ribbon at the finish line!